Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I'll Be Up To

      I will try to keep this blog as Lolita-centric and Lolita-inspired as possible, with cupcakes and ribbons and DIY and sighs of longing over brand-name clothes.
      There will be many pictures, my own and those I find and simply must squee over.
Like this dress. Simple, elegant, so so so cute.
 lolitadresstrend.com
       If I attend some sort of event, it will be on here, and if I ever manage to meet another Lolita that will be on here. Otherwise, I don't know exactly what I'll be talking about besides DIY, baking, maybe participating in some Lolita blog challenges or Goth blog challenges.
       Generally I'm kept pretty busy, by very boring things, and I do live in a rather boring town, but if there is anything at all worth reporting, I shall definitely do so ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment