Sunday, February 17, 2013

Introductions...

            Hello there! My name is Genevieve, but people call me Genna, Eevee, Evie, Eve, Gen... I would love it if you thought of me as Genny <3 I love cute things, things that come in black, or in pastel ^.^ cupcakes might just be my favorite things ever, but bats are a close second. I was born in Washington, but I live in Grants Pass Oregon. I graduate from high school in June, but since I skipped a year my mom is keeping me in town, at a community college, for a year. On the extremely plus side, I get to go to college in San Francisco the year after next! And once I can drive, I can go to real Lolita shops! I've never been to one, but I would love to go to Baby, the Stars Shine Bright or to Black Peace Now or *squee* Angelic Pretty.
            I am a goth and I would like to be a Lolita, I do try when I can, but sadly for me it simply cannot be an all-the-time thing.

 nice to meet you!

 I love this top...

 I really need a short petticoat to make my skirt puff out  adorably!

 the babydoll at my feet is Arnette, she's a Guide Puppy in training, I raise her and she gets her hair all over my clothes in return ;D

 these are my sunglasses. I would love a more adorable pair, but these are very nice too 

I love our bubblegum machine, it's so darn cute. Aaaand that's Boomer, in the corner of my picture. He's mine, he's adorable too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment